BRINY WITH A LIGHTLY SWEETENED FINISH
CHOICE PEI OYSTERS
3”- 3.5” / 50 or 100 COUNT
Chappell Creek / Farm Raised
Chappell Creek oysters are harvested from the nutrient rich waters off the shores of Prince Edward Island’s oldest Acadian settlement.
This choice size Malpeque oyster (3” – 3.5”) is exceptionally clean with consistent meat yields featuring a briny flavor with a lightly sweetened finish.
Shipping and Storage notes:
- We ship our oysters via Fed-Ex using priority overnight service where available.
- Oysters are packed in foam coolers packed with gel ice packs to keep your oysters cool until you receive them.
- Once your oysters are ready to be shipped you will receive a tracking number.
- We recommend you get your oysters in the refrigerator as soon as possible once you receive them.
- If stored properly your oysters can last up to 28 days from the harvest date which will be the day we pack and ship them.